Thursday, January 9, 2014

Prima Donna

Hope everyone is staying warm with all these cold temps running rampant.  It's been so cold here that I have had the craft room shut off for the past couple of days.  Not a lot of creating going on here until the temps get above the freezing point.  With nothing better to do, I have been glued to Blogger.  I found this card that I just had to case.  Michelle's is prettier than mine but I'm ok with that!  : )  I spent too much time on this card, just trying to get the flowers "just right".  It will definitely go to someone special.  : )

Here is my spin on Michelle's card.  I used My Favorite Things - Prima Donna Petals; Flower and Leaf Trio, and Papertrey Inks - Beautiful Blooms II dies for the flowers.  I added washi tape underneath the flowers (like Michelle) and some brads in the center of three of the flowers.  No card escapes my craft room without Stickles on it... ever. I used the "hello" die cut from Technique Tuesday and called it a wrap.  I've been wanting to use this particular washi tape since I bought it so the entire card was planned around my pretty washi tapes.  : )


I have some other things to post a little later that I did over the holidays.  Ta ta for now...

5 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the pretty, colorful and creative flowers. Beautifully done. - Jim

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, Penne...Hope to see you some more in Blog Land...
Found your blog through Darnell!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous! Perfect for spring and summer card giving!

Nikki said...

Your card is so pretty, hope you visit BLOGland again soon!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! Hope you visit Blogland again soon. I am a new follower. :)
http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/