Thursday, January 9, 2014

Prima Donna

Hope everyone is staying warm with all these cold temps running rampant.  It's been so cold here that I have had the craft room shut off for the past couple of days.  Not a lot of creating going on here until the temps get above the freezing point.  With nothing better to do, I have been glued to Blogger.  I found this card that I just had to case.  Michelle's is prettier than mine but I'm ok with that!  : )  I spent too much time on this card, just trying to get the flowers "just right".  It will definitely go to someone special.  : )

Here is my spin on Michelle's card.  I used My Favorite Things - Prima Donna Petals; Flower and Leaf Trio, and Papertrey Inks - Beautiful Blooms II dies for the flowers.  I added washi tape underneath the flowers (like Michelle) and some brads in the center of three of the flowers.  No card escapes my craft room without Stickles on it... ever. I used the "hello" die cut from Technique Tuesday and called it a wrap.  I've been wanting to use this particular washi tape since I bought it so the entire card was planned around my pretty washi tapes.  : )


I have some other things to post a little later that I did over the holidays.  Ta ta for now...

Post a Comment