Friday, January 3, 2014

Bleach Technique

Man, has it been cold today!  Weather forecast is calling for single digit temps over the next few days.  I probably won't leave my craft room until the weather breaks.  *smile*

I was able to crank out one card today.  I am so far behind on my Bloglovin and Blogger feeds that I may never get caught up.  I have no particular person to send this card to (yet) but I'm sure I will find a home for it soon.  I saw The Paper Loft November sketch and knew I had to create a card based on that sketch.  I was thrilled that I was able to find a use for a flower that I had used the "bleach technique" to create.  I've been saving that silly flower for years. 

It's past time for me let my oh-so-patient Boo Boo Boobity Boo Boo outside.  He's such a good little ShihTzu!  I need to find and press the preheat button on my electric blanket before we go out.  The morning temp is supposed to be like 19 in the morning.  Fibro and cold temps don't mix too well.  ANYway,  I hope you had a blessed day today.  If you did, I would love to hear about your blessing.  : )  Stay warm... 





 




3 comments:

Omaloriann said...

Awe what a sweet card. My birthday just happens to be the 14th of January 😋. I've been blessed to be able to work from home yesterday. Stay warm Miss .penne.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!